10 IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK THE SELLER OF A RENT TO OWN HOUSE
Friday , 21, February 2014
Ren to own homes
There are so many questions, thoughts, nerves and so much excitement flowing through your head when you see a beautiful rent to own home available. To make that call more organized and less stressful remember to ask these 10 questions.
- Is the home listed available for Rent to Own?
- What is the selling price for the home?
- How much is the rent per month?
- If it is a rent to own, how many months can I rent before buying the house?
- Is a deposit required?
- If so, how much do I need for the deposit and when do I have to pay it?
- Does the home need repairs? If so, who is does them and who pays for them?
- If the house needs repairs during the rental period, who is responsible for doing and paying for them?
- Does any of the rent go toward the purchase as a credit?
- How will I know that the mortgage is being kept current while renting to own?
Obviously you will also have lots of questions regarding the features, amenities and layout of the house don’t forget to ask those too or else you won’t know if that rent to own is the one for you!